STEEL TOE BREWING
4848 W. 35th St.
St. Louis Park, MN
We fully rent out (for a fee) our back space (capacity 95 people) on Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays only.
We take small reservations on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
No reservations on Fridays and Saturdays.
To inquire about hosting a private event with us,
Steel Toe Brewing is seeking a Delivery Driver/Packaging specialist to join our team! You will drive or ride along to deliver kegs and cases of beer and package beer. This is a full-time job working four-10 hour days Monday - Thursday.
- Load and unload product from delivery vehicle
- Drives van or straight/box truck to destinations.
- Keep truck clean inside and out.
- Provide excellent customer service to all accounts.
- Accurate invoicing and handling cash/checks.
- Package beer.
Assist in production tasks including: washing kegs, washing growlers, moving product to and from coolers, cleaning brewery, and any other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Must have a clean driving record and be insurable.
- Excellent attendance and timeliness
- Must be able to lift up to 165 lbs and perform strenuous work for extended periods of time.
- Use hand truck, pallet jack, and fork lift (training will be provided)
- Willingness to take direct direction and learn
- Perform tasks with little to no supervision
- Love of cleaning
- Sense of urgency - hustle
- Able to get the job done, whatever is required any given day
Pay depends on experience. No experience necessary, willing to train the right person.
If you are interested please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org